NEW Garrett Ace 400i – 2020 Special
Garrett ACE 400i Metal Detector with Volume control Garrett ClearSound Easy Stow headphones, ACE control box cover, 8.5″ x 11″ coil cover and special Pro-Pointer AT
The king of ACEs, the ACE 400i includes advanced features like Iron Audio, Digital Target ID, and Frequency Adjust to help you dig more treasure and less trash.
Garrett ACE 400i Metal Detector key features:
- New Iron Audio: allows user to hear discriminated iron targets and to alter the mid-tone signal range.
- New Digital Target ID: 0 to 99 scale offers target information
- New higher frequency (10 kHz) provides better sensitivity on low and medium-conductivity targets (i.e. gold, lead)
- New Adjustable Frequency to help eliminate interference
- New Camlocks for better stem stability
- New! Includes Pulse-Width Modulation audio: sharper, more responsive audio
- 8.5″ x 11″ (22 x 28cm) PROformance™ submersible DD searchcoil offers excellent coverage, depth
- Enhanced Iron Resolution: 3x the iron resolution of an ACE 250, to help separate good targets from adjacent junk iron Includes
- Electronic Pinpointing: precisely locates targets and speeds recovery
- Notch Discrimination: Modify discrimination patterns based on what you are seeking.
- Five Search Modes (plus Pinpoint)
- Eight (8) Sensitivity/Depth adjustments
- Coin Depth Indicator determines target depth
- Includes revised Target ID legend and Mode/Discrimination patterns to better suit the search needs of international users.
Additional Information •• Garrett Ace 400i – 2020 Special
|Minimum assembled length||42″ to 51″ (1.06m – 1.29m)|
|Approximate weight||2.9 lbs. (1.32 kgs.)|
|Operating Frequency||10 kHz|
|Battery Type||4 x AA batteries|
|Standard Coil Type||8.5″ x 11″ DD PROformance|